[RTTY] RTTY Records Updated + CQ Results

To: "'RTTY List'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Records Updated + CQ Results
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:48:41 -0500
I've updated RTTY records for the following contests to include 2006 results:

ARRL RTTY Roundup
BARTG Sprint
BARTG HF
CQ WW WPX
EA WW RTTY
ARI (RTTY category)

JARTS records have been updated to include 2005 results.  I hope to update some
of the other records, including CQ WW RTTY, soon.

These records are compiled and entered manually so I'm asking everyone to check
the records for accuracy.  Just yesterday I received
E-mail notifying me of an error in the ARI records.  So I need your help.  RTTY
records can be found at:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/records.html

Full results and scores of the 2005 CQWW RTTY and 2006 CQ WW RTTY WPX contests
are now available (thanks to CQ, W6OTC & I2UIY) at:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/results.htm

73, Don AA5AU