Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] RTTY contest software

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] RTTY contest software
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 12:04:51 -0700
Hi Ian

Another thing I have found with N1MM/MMTTY is you need to play with the
squelch a bit.  If signals are very loud, I push the squelch control up a
bit so that it not printing a bunch of garbage.  But, when things are way
down in the mud, I lower the squelch a bit so smaller signals will override
the squelch.  I get more junk this way, but much easier to copy the weak
signals.  73
Tom W7WHY