Re: [RTTY] W0SM

To: RTTY List <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W0SM
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 19:07:41 -0700
On Oct 21, 2006, at 6:51 PM, Eric - VE3GSI wrote:

> I thought Steve was trying to save on the shift character? <big grin>

Who says there are no "cut" numbers in RTTY? :-P :-)

When I worked W0SM, his CQ message used a zero in the call sign, but
his confirmation to my exchange had used the letter O in W0SM.

Since I'd clicked on his CQ message, nothing went amiss.  I imagine
that someone who had clicked on the QRZ and got a non-legit call sign.

Wonder if Steve gets more dupes in this contest :-).

73
Chen, W7AY