[RTTY] JARTS log submission

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] JARTS log submission
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:02:36 -0500
My thanks to all who replied to my post. I finally got my log accepted. I
sure do not understand why it took four tries to accept the log. I went
through the same process each time.  I did what K4GMH suggested each time
and why it took the 4th time to be accepted, I guess I will never know.
Here is the process I followed:  JARTS web page - Browse - found ks0m.cbr -
clicked on Open - completed the info on the web page - clicked submit -
received my confirmation instantly. I wonder if there was a problem with the
web page? My first 3 tries were this morning about 1400z and it was accepted
on the 4th try about 2100z.

JARTS Contest:  QSO's = 150     Points = 339    Multi =  55     Claimed
score  =  18645

Propagation was very poor here in the Black Hole of the Midwest. I printed
many EU calls that I could not get to print me. My 60 watts and 4 element
beam just could not get through. I saw GU0SUP 3 times and could never work
him as well as many other EU calls. There was a lot of "AGN" on both sides
of a QSO. Some answered my CQ and after I sent the exchange they were gone
and I lost a QSO and points. If those people logged me, they is not in my
log. It was great to meet the regulars and to fine some new calls.  I worked
W7WW on 40 and 20 meters. Each time he came back with "thanks old timer."
Even though I was sending my age as 80, I will not consider myself and "old
timer" for at least another 10 years. hi. It was good fun that I had to
squeeze in between caring for my ailing XYL. See you in the RTTY pile ups.

 73   Dick  KS0M       Still playing 18 holes twice a week.

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26@sbcglobal.net

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M