Re: [RTTY] 3C0M RTTY Yesterday

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 3C0M RTTY Yesterday
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:19:20 +0000
Yes, got another new country on RTTY afternoon. Good signal on the East
Coast.

Thanks to those who helped Elmo get the RTTY setup corrected.

For those still hunting - I noticed that most of the spots showed him
working about 7 to 15 Khz up even when he sends "3 up up", hi. I guess
the "up up" means really up. I got him at 12 khz up!

Jerry, W6IHG