Re: [RTTY] URL for JARTS List of Logs?

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] URL for JARTS List of Logs?
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:33:55 -0500
> Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:17:56 -0500
> From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>
> Subject: [RTTY] URL for JARTS List of Logs?
>
> I can't seem to find the URL for the list of logs submitted for the
> JARTS-WW-RTTY contest.  Anyone know the URL?
>
> 73, Dick AA5VU

Thanks to all that responded.  I finally found the correct page. Too bad I
cannot attach a picture to reflector messages.  The really weird problem was
I was viewing the contest web page at

 http://www.edsoftz.com/JARTS/

using the Apple OSX Safari browser and the line for "Submitted Logs" did not
display.  I opened the same URL with Firefox and it displayed the "Submitted
Logs" link.  I just tied again and now the Apple Safari works. If you are
interested send me note and I will email a screenshot showing both browsers
on the same web page with different information displayed. BTW, they both
look good.....  just not the same

73, Dick AA5VU