Re: [RTTY] Fw: K7C card/LOTA

To: <schmieder@cordell.org>, <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: K7C card/LOTA
From: "Byron Lichtenwalner" <w3wkr@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:31:10 -0400
Bob
Thank you so much for your explanation..

Knowing that discussions had/were going on with the DXCC community and
little/no official information, those of us that appreciated having both
your "real time" reporting and are avid LOTW users could only reach our own
conclusions from what we (I) observed.

While we have several different philophosies of how to run DXpeditions (2005
DXCC yearbook) it is helpful to have current information on where we stand
with the ones we worked.  (Yes, it was reassuring to continue to find my
green box on the Web site!)

I want you to know my note was intended not as much a criticism as  getting
a status report on what really happened, and as a result anticipate what
might happen "next time".

Appreciate the time you took to do that, and for the effort (and funds) that
went into the expedition.

73 de Byron, W3WKR