Re: [RTTY] CQ-Contest SSB in CW band

To: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>,"RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ-Contest SSB in CW band
From: "Richard W. Solomon" <w1ksz@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 12:18:43 -0500
Not sure it's a lack of gentlemen, but a culture that slowly eroded into
what you have today, pretty near anarchy.
I agree that the contest sponsors bear the brunt of the blame. They let
it happen in their fervor to be the contest "king of the hill".
In the meantime, you have the WARC bands.

73, Dick, W1KSZ