[RTTY] KENWOOD TS2000 AND FSK

To: "RTTY REFLECTOR" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] KENWOOD TS2000 AND FSK
From: "Kostas SV1DPI" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:55:37 +0200
Tnx all for suggestions
Now i have more to see
I have menu like ve2fk said
I will try what Chen w7ay said, but i believe that the optocoupler works
because the led lights on like a diddle.
Jim k0xu unfortunately i use the right pin. By the way it is easy to
confuse. I don't understand why Kenwood names both like ptt even they
explain what it does
Stein la6fja i have this result (a single tone). I have the mmtty setup in
fsk. So i am afraid that this damned ic13 is off. Ofcourse i look for more
before i open the radio to see it. Have you more details how to find it or i
understand that is of, etc.? I found the service manual if it helps and i am
going to download it.
Tks agn
Kostas sv1dpi