Re: [RTTY] LotW WAS?

To: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] LotW WAS?
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 14:28:41 -0800 (PST)
--- Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net> wrote:

> A while back there was talk about receiving RTTY WAS for strictly LotW QSLs.
> I just got an all WAS in the mail today and it didn't say LotW on it.  Those
> who received WAS certificates strictly for LotW QSLs did they indicate LotW
> on them?  Mine didn't.  No big deal, just curious.

No indication on the award, sorry.

Give me your number and award date and I'll (eventually) add you to my web
page:

    http://www.ad1c.us/HamRadio/rtty_was.htm

73 - Jim AD1C

p.s. if anyone has a small icon image of one of the old AR-19 type teletypes
(?) or some other cool baudot image (like the famous cross-ovals), let me know,
I'll add it to the web site.

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us