[RTTY] WAEDX RTTY

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAEDX RTTY
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:43:54 -0600
I spent a few hours in this contest making my usual 100+ contacts.
Propagation was not too good from Missouri and many EU stations were unable
to copy me and my 50 watts to my 4 element beam. This was my first WAEDX
using N1MM logger. Before the contest I made it a point to read the
instructions for managing QTC's. When the contest started I was unable to
send/receive QTC's as I could not find the windows that allowed me to do so.
It was frustrating to have to refuse to S/Rx QTC's. With about 5 hours left
in the contest I posted my problem on the N1MM reflector. Rick, N2AMG came
back and said there was a bug in V.6.10.7 and I needed to up grade to the
latest. I did the up grade ( in the last few hours of a contest no less) and
the QTC program worked. I was only able to use it to receive a QTC from
LT0H. But, I found the problem and got it fixed. QTC's are easy with N1MM
(that is if it is working). RTTY contesting is fun and I enjoyed every
minute of it. Thanks to all who worked me and stood by for the "AGN ?"
macro.

73  Dick  KS0M

I am not getting old, I am just playing the back nine."

 Band   Q/QTC  QSOs    Pts  Cty
   3.5    QSO     8      8   24
     7    QSO    14      14   27
    14    QSO    82      82   66