[RTTY] VE3IAE WAE

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VE3IAE WAE
From: "Vladimir V. Sidorov" <vs_otw@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:25:32 -0600
The first RTTY contest ever from this side of the ocean.

Band    QSO    QTC    DXCC    Mult
80        4            0            3            0
40        4            0            3            0
20        128        0            45          90
15        8            0            7             0
10        1            0            1             0
            145        0            59

Total 13090

That's what can be done with an IC-761 barefoot and a 20 m Delta Loop
hanging at approx. 45 deg with a highest point at 5 m... It is located below
several cables and wires crossing my backyard only 1-2 m off my antenna in
addition to several houses and high trees around. My neighbour with 5 W and
a vertical puts a more decent signal. With such a tiny signal I simply did
not even take a risk to torture others with QTCs.

73,
Vladimir VE3IAE aka EU1SA