Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 48, Issue 8

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 48, Issue 8
From: Robert Chudek - KØRC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 11:46:08 -0600
Check the motherboard manufacturer and model number. Also, when the computer
boots, check the BIOS manufacturer, revision level, and date.

Google this information to see if an updated BIOS was even issued to deal
with the date issue. I would say chances are pretty slim to find the
firmware "in stock" anywhere.

A better bet would be to take this computer to the recycler and swap them
for a newer scrap machine.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN