Re: [RTTY] Secondary PCI-Serial Card Instead of USB

To: "Jay Kloss" <n4cbk.jay@gmail.com>, RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Secondary PCI-Serial Card Instead of USB
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:51:14 -0500
I got the rosewill 303 card (1 parallel and 2 serial) from newegg for
my new emachines T5216 and it works perfectly.

Price was around $13, as I recall. Shipping adds maybe 6-8 more. I
got a couple of spares for the future - these won't be available
forever (but probably PCI slots the same)

Jerry W4UK