[RTTY] Final Call for Melee Scores

To: rtty-tara@yahoogroups.com, rtty@contesting.com,digitalmodes@yahoogroups.com, digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RTTY] Final Call for Melee Scores
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 14:28:24 EST
Greeting's

I'm here for my final plea for those of you that haven't sent in your TARA
RTTY Melee score for the contest we had back on December 2. This year was
another great year for this contest but I'm still hoping we can shake a few
more
of you up enough to submit your scores to help us out. We're not really that
interested in how "BIG" or "SMALL" your score might be we just want to get you
 use to submitting them. Every score counts and we need yours to add to the
list.  So, please help me if you will. I need as many of you as possible to
submit your scores on our special online score submission page  at:
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html)

It will take you maybe 5 minutes to complete the score submission form  and
you will be doing us a great favor. Also, keep in mind that we DO  NOT
require
you to forward us your contest log. You hold on to your  personal log until
"ALL"  the scores have been posted and finalized,  just in case we do need to
look
your  log over. Otherwise, we just need  for you to take a few minutes right
now and  submit that score. All  scores must be submitted by December 31,
2006.

You can review "ALL" of  the scores that have been submitted already at:
(_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_results.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_results.html) )

Thank You for reading this message and please help us out. If I can  assist
you in any way simply drop me an e-mail and I'll get back to  you as soon as
possible.

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy
(mailto:ny2u@n2ty.org)