Re: [RTTY] roundup

To: "Scott Schultz" <scottaschultz@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] roundup
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 08:23:13 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 23:09:39 GMT, "Scott Schultz"
 <scottaschultz@juno.com> wrote:

>I would consider using a contest logging program, however. The one I used is
>N1MM.

------------ REPLY FOLLOWS ------------

I second Scott's suggestion. N1MM does take some study of the manual
and some practice, but I'd strongly recommend you give it a try. If
you absolutely can't get it working by Roundup time, you can always
fall back to MMTTY. There is a very active users group for N1MM and
they are very helpful.

Go to: http://pages.cthome.net/n1mm/ and scroll down the page where
you will find links to the users groups. Don't forget to read AA5AU's
excellent web pages too.

Welcome to RTTY contesting! See you on the air.

73, Bill W6WRT