[RTTY] MY STATUS

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] MY STATUS
From: John Becker <w0jab@big-river.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:29:39 -0600
Sorry for doing this on the list but having some
asking I think this will be the easy way to get
to all on one shot.

After seeing the doctor right after Thanksgiving
for total and complete muscle weakness. I was given
3 shots and told to go home and rest. On Saturday
Dec 1st I went back after not getting any better.

At this time I was put in the hospital and test
started Monday. By mid week I was told that I had

DERMATOMYOSITIS

(see   http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dermatomyositis/DS00335   )

When they did a CAT SCAN a mass the size of a baseball
was fond on my upper left lung. After more testing
it was surgery on the 20th.This mass was also attached
to the sack around the heart.

So not only did they have to remove the upper 1/3 of
the left lung but also had heart surgery. Got home
on the afternoon of the 28th. Today is the firs time
in front of the computer so if you ask anything of me
please ask again.

Sore and some what weak but doing well.
Thank God for pain killing pills.

Again guys, sorry for doing this on the list.

John, W0JAB