Re: [RTTY] Belkin Serial Port F5U103

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Belkin Serial Port F5U103
From: "George Henry" <ka3hsw@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:30:06 -0600
This is probably too obvious, but are any of the files that were put in the
C:\F5U103 folder .EXE or .BAT files?  If so, you probably have to run one to
make W98 see the adapter and install the driver.  If not, then you will have
to go to Control Panel, click Add Hardware, and go thru the manual process
of installing a device from a list, and the driver for that device from a
specific location (C:\F5U103)

73 de KA3HSW