Re: [RTTY] Windows XP

To: "dsteele" <dsteele@iowatelecom.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Windows XP
From: n1mgo@arrl.net
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:52:21 -0500
Don,
    Right click on the "My Computer" icon, on the menu that comes up
left click on "Properties".  In the "System Properties" window that
opens, click on the "Hardware" tab, then click on the "Device
Manager" button.  In the Device Manager window that opens, click on
the + next to Ports, then double cliick on the Communications Port
that you have the PTT connected to.
In the "Communications Port Properties" window that opens , click on
the "Port Settings" tab and change the Flow control to "None"
Then click on the "Ok" button.
  That should cure the problem.

Gordon - N1MGO