Re: [RTTY] Cabrillo conversion for RTTY RU WF1B

To: Dave Barr <k2yg@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Cabrillo conversion for RTTY RU WF1B
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:34:56 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:47:10 -0500, Dave Barr <k2yg@verizon.net>
 wrote:

>Is there any Cabrillo converter available for  RTTY RU logs generated by
>WF1B RTTY besides WT4I.  The converter that comes in WF1B seems not to
>work and will not even stay up on the screen after a very brief
>opening.  The coverter created by SM6BSK does not cover RU.  Any
>suggestions?

It's been some years since I used RTTY by WF1B, but can it export an
ADIF file? If so, do that and then import the ADIF into N1MM Logger,
and then export the Cabrillo file.

As AD1C said, it's time to retire RTTY by WF1B and move on to
something more recent such as N1MM or WriteLog. It was a great program
for its time but there are better ones out there now.

Bill, W6WRT