[RTTY] More on Dupes

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] More on Dupes
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 03:14:23 -0600
I DITTO Don AA5AU's comments about the RTTY RU this year.  It was fun and I
did not get one 'HI DON' from operators who confused Very-Ugly for
Awful-Ugly.  I recall a few years ago I would get the HI DON and could not
get the station to change the call. When Don called, they gave him the
Worked B4. AF4Z's friends.txt file is pretty cool.

I received a Worked B4 response in the UK-DX contest. I just accepted it and
moved on to the next QSO.  After the contest, checked the log and found my
fat finger error.  I logged someone's call as 127 with a 127 report.  This
is probably why I called and received the Worked B4 message.   It was my
error so I just deleted the 127 QSO from the log.

73, Dick AA5VU