[RTTY] North Dakota RTTY Station on LOTW

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] North Dakota RTTY Station on LOTW
From: "James Skjervem, WA7SLD" <wa7sld@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:07:03 -0700
Now that the "cat's out of the bag" (I hesitated to publicly announce Nels'
willingness to make a sked with me, as I didn't know how "popular" he wanted
to be), I must admit that we made a sked by e-mail, made the contact, and
exchanged LoTW confirmations all in the course of two days.  That was my
last state needed for RTTY WAS too! I have relatives in ND, and am
considering a "DXpedition" there sometime in the future too.

73 Jim WA7SLD

Hi,

Sorry I am late on this but - Nels W0TUP - was in the RTTY RU from North
Dakota and we worked him while I was at W0SD.  I wrote to him about doing a
sked to get ND on RTTY as it is the only one I need for RTTY WAS and also I
have 49 States on 3 Bands RTTY with ND the only one missing.  Nels said he
would work a sked with me.  I sure would like to get him active in the NAQP
and the NA Sprints on RTTY as the records show that there has not been much
RTTY activity in North Dakota in the past.

Jim

K0HW