Re: [RTTY] Intrigued

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Intrigued
From: dkerns@cruzio.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 20:37:29 GMT
I don't *know*, but it looks from the signal description that FM Hell would
probably have that sort of output on a waterfall.

In FM Hell (sorta like PSK Hell) the information is transmitted by "by shifting
the frequency of one tone."

I can also image a new mode that uses waterfall displays for output, where
the "pixels" are represented by the pitch/frequency of an audio signal.

Whatever, it should be interesting.

I've got an email into IZ0ASK to ask him how he did it.

73 de Donald