[RTTY] [Fwd: RTTY WPX AE5AA(N5ZM) SOSB/40 HP]

To: RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] [Fwd: RTTY WPX AE5AA(N5ZM) SOSB/40 HP]
From: Earl <n5zm@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:50:06 -0600
                     CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AE5AA
Operator(s): N5ZM
Station: N5ZM

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: ARkansas
Operating Time (hrs): 29.5

    80:
    40:  887  3028
    20:
    15:
    10:
-----------------
Total:  887  3028  Prefixes = 461  Total Score = 1,395,908

Club: SKK

Comments:

As others have said "WOW" this one was a lot of fun, and I definitely agree. I
set out to break my last year’s record and hopefully to break the 1 Million
mark. I passed the 1M mark just before midnight Saturday.

The conditions from here on 40 were great all weekend. Both nights produced
good EU runs and the early mornings good Asia runs. Some great surprise
call-ins were SU9FL, DV1JM, XT2CG, FR5HZ, TF3AO, YC8EXL and 2 ZS stations.

One problem I had this time was dupes. I had 10 which is a high for me and a
couple of stations tried again after they already had one dupe in the log. I
want to thank all those that gave me a QSO and especially those that stuck in
there when I was asking for repeats through all the QRM.

73, Earl N5ZM (AE5AA)

PS. Log now on LoTW...

Earl F. Smith - N5ZM

PO Box 20065