[RTTY] WPX contest

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WPX contest
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:34:58 -0600
 Band    QSO's    Pts  WPX
   3.5      33      72   20
     7      18      68   13
    14     132     265   98
    21      18      49   10
 Total     201     454  141
Score: 64,014

A minor effort, but a lot of fun. I was surprised to find 80 meters so good
both nights. There were a lot "AGN" sent and received. I found 3 ops sending
"5NN", which is fine for CW but there is a "9" key on most all keyboards. I
copied calls from 14.055 up to 14.140. What a great time I had and I hope my
small effort helped all the big guns get some points. N1MM with MMTTY engine
worked fine for me. Except, when I grabbed a call I sometimes forgot to hit
the space bar to put the next serial number up to be sent, so some serial
numbers went out as "000" and I had to quickly repeat the correct number. I
am sure there is a way to correct this but I have not looked for it yet.

73

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26@sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M