[RTTY] FW: WPX contest

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: WPX contest
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:44:19 -0600
Peter and Jerry,
I don't think you understood what I was saying, or else I was not clear
enough. I did not have a problem with N1MM incrementing the serial numbers.
It incremented the numbers correctly on both sending and logging. I did not
have to do it manually.

What I encountered was this - after I put a call in the call box the 4
exchange boxes remained grayed out
( SentRST/ReceivedRST/Sent nr/received nr)until I hit the space bar. The
next nr was there but grayed out until I hit the space bar.

 The sequence was this in S&P  CALL - space bar - F5 send exchange - log it
(CALL TU 599 123 123 de KS0M). All ok.

 If I did not hit the space bar and sent  CALL - F5 send exchange - unable
to log as no number.

 BUT the F5 sent anyway - CALL TU 599 000 000 de KS0M.
I then hit the space bar to highlight the exch. boxes and sent the REPT
Exchange (my F6) to give out the correct number (NR 123 123 123 123 de
KS0M). I did not have to manually increment the serial numbers.

I don't remember having to hit the space bar previously. But, I really am
not sure what I did in the last contest. I will see what happens in the next
RTTY contest.

73   Dick  KS0M