[RTTY] Pictures for Sept. 2006 CQWW RTTY and Feb. 2007 CQ WPXRTTY--email

To: "Rtty Reflector" <Rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Pictures for Sept. 2006 CQWW RTTY and Feb. 2007 CQ WPXRTTY--email to me
From: "W6OTC" <w6otc@garlic.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 00:24:27 -0000
To RTTY Contesters:

We have just passed the 48 hour mark since the end of the 2007 CQ WPX RTTY
Contest, and already some 800+ logs have been submitted to the robot.  In
the 2006 CQWW RTTY Contest, almost 1600 logs-an all-time RTTY contest
record--were eventually submitted, as you will read in the May CQ Magazine.
We will probably see another new all-time record for the WPX contest when
the log submission period ends.

In the meantime, if you have any pictures from the WW contest last
September, please send them to me ASAP for potential inclusion in the
magazine.  And while you are thinking about pix, send WPX pictures from this
past weekend's contest as well.  Just be sure to identify clearly who/what
is in the picture and which contest it relates to.

73,

Glenn, W6OTC

CQ RTTY Contest DIrector