Re: [RTTY] rttyinfo.net

To: <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] rttyinfo.net
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:12:56 -0600
The disk containing the website was sent to me.  The idea was for me to put it
on one of my websites.  But Katrina happened.  The
disk is probably in a box in the garage somewhere.  I did once try to
reconstruct the site from the disk, but had problems and
didn't have the time to dedicate to the reconstruction.

I'll look for the disk and if anyone has time, perhaps they can get it back
together for us.

73, Don AA5AU