[RTTY] VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES RTDX0222

To: "'VK2SG RTTY Notes'" <vk2sg-rtty@mailman.qth.net>,<rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES RTDX0222
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:11:57 -0600
RTDX0222 RTTY DX
VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES FOR WEEK ENDING 22 FEBRUARY (BID RTDX0222)

This week our information came from AA5AU, GU0SUP, I5FLN, DJ3IW, IT9EJW, the
ARRL, OH2AQ DX Summit and NG3K.
Thank you all!

Friday 16
0404- 3589 YL3FT
0654-10141 VK9DNX
0655- 7035 XT2CG
0704- 7035 ZK3RE
0730- 7038 VP2V/DL2AU
0915-14083 TM4ANT via F6BFH
0916-10139 UN7PBY
1024-14086 YI9CC/5
1040-14083 VR2XMT
1257-14087 TF3GC
1304-14082 VP2V/DL2AU
1342-14084 YB0JIV
1619-14083 TR8CA via F6CBC
1658-14085 TI5/K9JY
1712-14084 CN8YZ
1714-14087 EA8AAO
2021-14083 OX3DB
2027-14084 ZS2EZ

Saturday 17
0308-14085 9K2MB
0317-21082 VK9DNX
0330-21081 BX5AA
0539-18105 ZK2PR
0746-14083 BG1BYV
0856-18102 YI9GT
0900-18102 9M2/JH3GCN
1121-14088 VP2V/DL2AU
1156-14086 BG1BYV
1427-14084 OX3DB
1820-10140 YI9GT via SP3GTS
2010-14083 ZS2EZ
2158-14088 ZK3RE
2236-14079 VK9DNX

Sunday 18
0254-14079 VK9DNX
0334-21084 ZK2PR
0553-21091 KB7OBU/KH2 via JA3VXH
0643-14081 5B4AHL
0753-14079 VK9DNX
0802-10143 ZK2PR
1217-14079 VK9DNX
1519-10130 CT3IA
1725-14085 OX3DB
1846- 7046 EC8AMI

Monday 19
0053-14086 V31TG
0216-21080 VK9DNX
0226-10127 V31TG
0935-14082 TF3PPN
0937-14088 TM4ANT
1123- 7033 ZK2PR
1203-18101 IR8ANT
1217- 7036 R1FJT
1341- 3524 UN7PBY
1343-14080 KP2/K3CT
1550-14090 VP2V/DL2AU
1551-14083 NL7V
1611-14085 TF3GC
1614-14084 TI8II
1630-14092 SV9CVY
1658-14080 C98GLO
1801-14079 HR2/LU1DY
1824-14084 EA8OM
1851-14079 ZF2LC
1955- 7038 VR2XLN
2009-14083 ZS2EZ
2048-14084 TU2/F5LDY
2208-18103 CE3DR
2241- 7041 KP2/K3CT
2247- 7039 FM5AA
2302-21081 VK9DNX
2341-21087 TI8II

Tuesday 20
0005-14080 KP2/K3CT
0029-14080 OA4CN
0049-14088 ZK3RE
0101-14088 ZK2RE
0111- 7038 R1FJT
0129- 7039 FM5AA
0134-14083 ZK2PR
0214-14088 NL7V
0215-14079 VK9DNX
0920- 7033 ZK2PR
0923-18102 9K2YM
0933-14083 HR2P
1415-14083 4Z5NF
1431-18104 ZF2LC
1523-14078 EA8AGF
1610-14087 KP2/K3CT
1633-14086 HR2/LU1DY
1655-18102 ZD8WX
1754-18103 C98APE via CT1APE
1803-14090 CO3JN
1809-18103 CT3BD
2002-14088 ZK3RE
2-37-14081 ZD8WX
2117-14085 OX3DB
2153-14083 FM5AA
2200- 7039 T77NM
2223- 7037 VP2V/DL2AU via DL2AU
2252- 7040 HZ1IK via DK7YY
2257- 7043 CO8MA
2318-14080 K0ARY/VP9

Wednesday 21
0242- 7036 VP2V/DL2AU
0253- 7037 4K8F
0325- 7038 PZ5KK
0458- 7036 HQ2R
0709-18102 UO6P
0736-14080 CN8IG
0749-14083 ZD8WX
1007-18103 R1FJT
1542-14089 ST2A
1542-18100 SV9CVY
1636-18101 FM5JC
1649-18102 XT2C
1755-18098 ZD8WX
1935- 7038 CN8KD
2029-14083 OX3DB
2044-14085 HR2/LU1DY
2109-14088 OA4CN
2158- 7039 EA8OM
2239- 7039 HZ1IK

Thursday 32
0007-21080 VK9DNX
0044-18103 ZK2PR
0158-18100 VK9DNX
0647-14085 XU7ABN
0825-18100 4S7AB
0853-18104 ZD8WX
0917-18095 BX6AP
0930-18100 VK6HD
1256-14082 EA8OM
1326-14083 CN8IG via EA7FTR
1326-18102 VQ9LA
1331-18105 C98GLO
1342-18106 TU2/F5LDY
1358-18105 TR8CA
1412-18100 YB0JIV
1441-18104 TF3PPN
1505-14085 ZD8WX
1519-14086 VP2V/DL2AU
1616-14085 9H1CL
1631-14080 ZF2LC
1729-18100 ZD8WX
2019-14078 5Z5ES
2021-10138 OX3DB
2024-10134 ZD8WX
2044-14083 C98GLO
2059-14086 FM5AA
2100-14089 TI8II
2137-18103 VK9DNX
2149- 7042 C98GLO
2226- 7042 C98APE

Notes of Interest

Gibraltar, ZB2.  EB7AEY will be QRV as ZB2/4O3AL from February 23 to 25.
Activity will be on 80 to 10 meters using SSB and RTTY.  QSL to home call.

Mexico, XE - XE1IH, XE1KOF, XE1YJL, XE1XR, XE2ML, XE2AUB
will operate as 4A3IH two different islands also IOTA reference
from Roqueta island, Guerrero IOTA NA-183 (Light House ARLHS MEX-069) between
May 2007 14 and 19
Ixtapa island, Guerrero IOTA NA-183 between May 2007 21 and 26
They plan to operate on  HF (CW, SSB, Digital mode), 6 and 2 metres and
Satellite.
QSL via IT9EJW either direct (Alfio Bonanno, Via della Regione, 20 - 95028
Valverde (CT),  Italy)
or  through  the  bureau. Further information at http://www.mdxc.org/4a3ih

Scarborough Reef, BS7 - A major Dxpedition has been announced for April 2007.
RTTY is suppose to be part of the operation.
Refer to the official website for details at http://www.bs7h.com/.

Sao Tome and Principe, S9.  Luciano, CT1HHP will be QRV as S92FM from Rolas
Island, IOTA AF-023, from February 26 to March 7.
Activity will be on 40 to 10 meters, and possibly 17 meters, using RTTY and
PSK31.  QSL to home call.

The VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES are distributed every week via the Winlink network, and
are also available on the Internet at URL
http://mailman.qth.net/pipermail/vk2sg-rtty/

For next week's bulletin send your bandpass and notes of interest to Phil,
GU0SUP, at e-mail: pcooper@guernsey.net

GL with RTTY DX'ing!!!
Don AA5AU