Re: [RTTY] BARTG HF RTTY Contest

To: "John GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.demon.co.uk>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG HF RTTY Contest
From: Graham Ridgeway <m5aav@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 23:01:26 +0000
On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:15:58 -0000, "John GW4SKA"
<ska@bartg.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Just a reminder about the BARTG test this weekend, a few notes and a request
>for help.

> Almost all the MixW logs were incorrectly formatted or named .. these were
> individually edited but will be rejected in future. We get no problems with
> Writelog, RCK or RTCL logs as long as the correct contest is selected. N1MM
> has the jury out at the moment.

Probably because nobody has yet discovered [apart from cutting &
pasting] how to make MixW put the Time into the report sent field.

It can be sent OK, but not 'logged'

This is currently under discussion in the MixW group, without too many
helpful answers, it must be said.

73 Graham M5AAV