Re: [RTTY] LOTW DCXCC - WHO HAS WHAT?

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] LOTW DCXCC - WHO HAS WHAT?
From: "Anthony (N2KI)" <n2ki@amsat.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 14:44:12 -0400
I exclusively use LOTW but will send a hard card if an SASE is sent along.
Generally LOTW has a bit of a learning curve to it.  With 178 confirmed via
hard card and only 105 via LOTW I guess we just have to wait until everyone
loads their logs up to the server. I received my WAS RTTY back in February
2007. Stuck at 70 for DXCC RTTY.

Anthony - N2KI