[RTTY] New Ones on RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] New Ones on RTTY
From: "Tom Martin" <tmartin@chartermi.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:50:05 -0500
Way to go, Phil!  I got J5UAN for #203 on RTTY yesterday as well.  My biggest
thrill this month was calling CQ on 20 RTTY, with the beam pointed SE, and
having TL8QC call me.  Christian made it a point to tell me that he was the
only RTTY operator in TL-land.  So, two new ones and many more to go.

73,

Tom W8JWN