[RTTY] WARC band this weekend

To: "rtty list" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WARC band this weekend
From: IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K@triathlete.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:40:09 -0700
This sounds like a good idea to me.  I think this weekend (30 Mar - 2 Apr)
would be a good time to do this.  The EA RTTY contest is on Easter weekend (7-8
Apr) so that won't work. I will tune around the WARC bands on RTTY 30Mar-2Apr
and spot any RTTY that I find.  I have to work on the 2-6 of April but will
check the packet cluster during the day and see what I can work in the
evenings.  We can use this to collect countries and states.

WARC Digital band segments from ARRL website:
10.130-10.140 RTTY
18.100-18.105 RTTY, US hams be careful no digital above 18.110
24.920-24.925 RTTY, US hams be careful no digital above 24.930

I'm not sure what the bandplans/regulations are in other countries so please
update if necessary.

Anyone else please feel free to post a time/date that is good for you.

73, Jim
AD6WL

Just a thought, but Easter is soon upon us, and I wondered whether there
would be any serious interest in having a good session of WARC band RTTY
over the Easter holidays?
I would quite like to increase my country totals on the WARC bands, and
thought this might be a good opportunity to do so.
How about it?
73 for now
Phil GU0SUP<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<