Re: [RTTY] just to remind people

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] just to remind people
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 04:01:24 -0500
LOL your absolutely right.
I just wanted to comment that on occasion, there can be situations that
result in people being accused wrongly.

The 'UP' scenario is another example.
And it's happened to me also.
DX stations works a number of callsigns ending with qrz or tu.
and never a single 'UP'.
I Make one call simplex and I get a half dozen people yelling at me.