[RTTY] R1FJT

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] R1FJT
From: wa3frp@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:14:38 -0400
Phil,

Yes, folks have reported getting cards from R1FJT.  However, I have a
number of QSOs in the log that I manage and in my personal log that
have not been answered to date. I'm still waiting for a card as far
back as October 2006.

Here is some good news - UA4RC maintains an online log for R1JFT that
you can view here:

http://www.ua4rc.ru/logs/logsearch.php

The bad news is the fact that the log has not been updated recently.  I
understand that band condx being poor between R1FJT and UA4RC have not
allowed a good data transfer. I guess Franz Josef Land doesn't have 10M
broadband Internet yet.  Go figure!

More information --  UA4RC maintains a log of both incoming and
outgoing QSL activity.  At least, I can see that all my QSL requests
were received but not answered yet.  You can see that log here:

http://www.ua4rc.ru/logs/mail/logsearch.php

I hope that this information helps.

73

Russ  WA3FRP