[RTTY] Re R1FJT

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re R1FJT
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 18:30:13 +0100
Hi all,

And thanks for the many answers. There are just too many to reply to
individually, so please accept my thanks if you replied direct.

I should have noted that I have discovered the website, but it doesn't seem
to be very up to date!

There have been a few negative comments on the cluster about the lack of QSL
activity, which is why I posted my query.

As it happens, nobody that replied has yet had a card, although several do
show up in the QSL RECEIVED panel.

I will send my card, and hope to get it at some point in the future. I was
just hoping it might arrive in time for my trip to Friedrichshafen, with my
annual DXCC application. Obviously not this year!

73 all

Phil GU0SUP