[RTTY] GU0SUP Volta RTTY

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP Volta RTTY
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 13:57:39 +0100
Hello chaps!

Only managed to work the last 2 hours of the contest due to a severe
headache which I have had for the past 4 days. Even had to visit the doc
yesterday morning, and came away with antiobiotics and pain killers.
Seems I have a chest infection, which has spread to my sinuses, hence the
bad head.

Conditions weren't too bad, and my best DX was YC8EL on 15m for 32 points.
Also worked a few W's and VE's, which helped the score tip over the 1
million mark.

Here is my claimed score:
Single OP., All Bands

         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    0       0       0       0
40m:    0       0       0       0
20m:    66      351     25      6
15m:    5       45      5       0
10m:    0       0       0       0
Total:  71      6       30      6

Bonus multipliers:      0
Total multipliers:      36
Score:          1012176

The log is already on LoTW. As yet, there doesn't seem to be a form on the
3830 site.

73 all, and thanks for the couple of hours of fun.
Phil GU0SUP