[RTTY] EA2RY Volta RTTY 2007 SO20M LP

To: RTTY Reflector Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] EA2RY Volta RTTY 2007 SO20M LP
From: Roberto <ea2ry@ea2ry.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 01:10:53 +0200
                 Alessandro Volta RTTY DX Contest

Callsign         : EA2RY
Operators        : EA2RY
Loc./DXCC/Cont.  : IN82PU / EA / EU
Category         : SINGLE-OP 20M
Mode             : RTTY
Club Competition :
Power            : LOW   100 Watt
Contest Date     : 12.MAY 2007
Default Exchange : 599
Operating Time   : 10:26 h
Software         : RCKLog V3.0

BAND  QSOs  Valid QSOs  Points  DXCCs  Areas
10       0        0        0      0     0
15       0        0        0      0     0
20     203      201     1896     43    16
40       0        0        0      0     0
80       0        0        0      0     0
        203      201     1896     43    16

Intercontinent DX: 0 on 4 or more bands

Final Score: 1896 * (43 + 16 + 0) * 201 = 22484664

Equipment:
TX/RX: Yaesu FT-2000D
ANT: HF9V
Modem: Rigblaster Pro

My first contest with the FT-2000D, using 100w at any moment, less
when a little is needed but of aid so that the signal that gives my
vertical can arrive at that wished multiplier.
In this aspect I can be satisfied.
A day before finishes forming the Rigblaster Pro to use the engine of
the MMTTY in FSK, and I can say that the FT2000D works along with to
perfeccion.
Not if it is the propagation that this beginning to raise, if it is
that there are but active stations in RTTY, or is that this equipment
listens to things that with the previous ones could not.
For example it listens calling to UT3UA that I pass 001/24 to me, I
am strange to me that it passed zone 24, until I received its
complete callsign: BA7NQ/UT3UA.
Enough stations with specials Callsigns of Mexico, some Canadians,
few Japanese and I was able to work all the call area of the U.S.A.,
but I am sad to finish another Contest without obtaining the state of
Nevada that I need for my WAS.
Finally I return to enjoy a good transceiver in my room from radio 12
months after my TS-870 made QRT.

My numbers never have been good, but I am happy.

73's de Roberto
http://www.ea2ry.com