Re: [RTTY] [WriteLog] Writelog & ANARTS Cabrillo

To: "'Dick-w0raa'" <w0raa@comcast.net>,"'pcooper'" <pcooper@guernsey.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>,<rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [WriteLog] Writelog & ANARTS Cabrillo
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:31:01 -0400
Hi Dick,

I had the same error message and simply ignored it and update to the
Cabrillo file still seemed to take without a hitch.

My score of 2,213,380 has been sent off to the officials at ANARTS.
Conditions here were not great especially on 80 meters and 40 meters with a
passing of a major cold weather front leaving in its wake a lot of
electrical storm activity. Twice I heard Phil on twenty meters, once he was
so weak I could not tell if he was calling CQ or answering one and the
second time I was not able to work him as he was calling a European station
that I could not even hear.

Dick, thanks for the Q and for everyone my log has already be uploaded to
LoTW.

de Eric - VE3GSI