[RTTY] FW: RTTY Digest, Vol 54, Issue 16

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: RTTY Digest, Vol 54, Issue 16
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:45:41 -0500
Dick AA5VU......   Thanks for the info. I did not know the site you list
existed. I got a message from CT Davies VK2CTD, saying his old address was
not valid as he has been out if the country and to use the
vk2ctd@bigpond.com address.  Also, I checked the SM3CER site and it is out
of date and shows the older address.  I sent my log to the patleeper address
and it has not been returned. Hope it is ok.

Thanks to all who replied....  Dick  KS0M