Re: [RTTY] CIV repair

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>,"Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CIV repair
From: "GARY ELLIOT" <k7ox@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:50:01 -0000
Jim & Others,

I have used Scott several times and when he was living on the Eastern side of
WA I would drive up to him and get same  day service. He would stop what was
doing and I would visit with him as he worked on my radio.  He is an excellent
tech and very honest and his prices are way below what ICOM or others charge
because he replaces the failed part not the entire board unless he has to.
Great guy to deal with.  He has now moved back over to the western part of the
state (Rusty Side) near Seattle.  You can also discuss your problem with him
via the telephone and he will tell you what he believes is the problem if you
want to tackle it yourself.

73 Gary K7OX