[RTTY] FW: RTTY on 6 M (50.300 MHz)

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: RTTY on 6 M (50.300 MHz)
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:35:57 -0500
Several have posted comments on where to find RTTY in the six meter band.  I
suggested 50.300 MHz based on this web page.

http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/DOS/index.html  (scroll down the page)

The following is a copy of a response from Randy WA5UFH from the DOS group
with some interesting comments.  Randy is not a rtty-contesting subscriber.
If you reply, please copy <wa5ufh@ykc.com>. He is aware I am reposting his
comments.

73 Dick AA5VU