Re: [RTTY] W7WHY WAS

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W7WHY WAS
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:22:14 -0700
Hi Ron

Thanks, I appreciate the offer, but got them all now but ND.  That would
give me WAS on RTTY and 20 meters.  I just uploaded over 12,000 Q's so that
should help if any one needs the rare state of Oregon :-)  See you in the
next one.  73
Tom W7WHY

Hi Tom,

Well I just checked my log and you're in there on 10 and 15 under both my
calls.......
nothing on 20.  I would be happy to set up a sked for you if my radio
survived the
lightning strike.......long story, ate the computer for sure and rebuilding
that right now.
Should have the radio checked by the weekend if no one from Nebraska jumps
in
to help.  I'll let you know if the rig is okay and we can go from there.

73,
Ron  K0IDT.....N0IDT