Re: [RTTY] Windows Software for HAL P-38 Card

To: <rtty@contesting.com>,"Lawless, Loveless & Childress" <w7lv@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Windows Software for HAL P-38 Card
From: "WS7I" <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:15:13 -0700
The old War Horse should work just fine.  As I recall it works with Writelog
just fine.  You can still download software for it from
http://www.halcomm.com/Downloads.htm

Other than taking up the old slot it was a pretty nice board.  Actually works
fine.

I would run it under W2K pro. Should work fine in a window.  That is also a
pretty stable operating system and runs fine on a 300 Mhz box.

There are probably a bunch of other programs that run the P38 as well I would
have to check in my collection.

73 Jay
--
ws7i@ewarg.org