[RTTY] DL-DX RTTY 2007 - NP3D/W2

To: RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DL-DX RTTY 2007 - NP3D/W2
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 22:05:43 -0400
-+- DL-DX RTTY Contest 2007 -+-

CALL: NP3D/W2

CATEGORY:

(X) A - Single Operator, Multiband, Single Radio

QSO Pts DX Areas

80m: 44 310 7 12

40m: 115 1050 20 15

20m: 207 2285 37 13

15m: 18 110 3 3

10m: 0 0 0 0

Total: 384 3755 67 43

Total multipliers: 110

Score: 413050

Station Description:

Antenna(s):

Operators:

Remarks:

Thanks to all who called me, this was a nice Contest.

And good time frame, too - finished by 7:00AM local time, got some breakfast
and drove to the beach, hihi.

Did not hear any JA's stations as well as Africa. Worked two ZM stations on
40 meters, no VK's.

South America - only LT0H, Asia - only couple Asiatic Russians and 4L6QL.

15 meters was weak, 10 meters - dead. Worked Phil - GU0SUP on 20 meters,
missed him on 40 meters though.
Just noticed, that for the last four years I worked four different GU
stations 53 times according to LoTW (43 times of them, of

course with Phil:),  *and have ALL 53 confirmed QSL's*. Bravo, Guernsey
Island! I wish that every DX station would upload

their Logs  that quick into LoTW.

Got New One - OJ0/SM0BSO, hope that Peter will upload his Log into LoTW,
sometime.

In fact, my result was worse than last year, and much worse than two years
ago. I saw the same decreases in several other local Contests.

I beleive that this is only because of propogation, but not very happy with
that anyway.

True, that many new stations from NA, EU and other Continents are joining
RTTY, this is really good.
But, WHERE are you - Circle 23?? Hello!!  --:)