[RTTY] NAQP RTTY July NP3D

To: YCCC <yccc@yccc.org>, rtty-contesting <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY July NP3D
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 11:24:14 -0400
   North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: NP3D
Operator(s): EW1AR
Station: NP3D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   89    34
   40:   92    31
   20:  239    48
   15:   57    25
   10:   49    22
-------------------
Total:  526   160  Total Score = 84,160

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC

Comments:

I could't wait till Contest begins, even tried to start Two hours earlier,
hi.
Coditions were better than expected, 15 and even 10 meters were more ol less
cooperative at this time. I worked dozens stations on higher bands
(10-15-20)
but could not hear them on 40 and 80 meters, otherwise would have had more 5
bands QSO's.
Hoped to beat NY record but fall 4 QSO's short, thanks to my smoke habit.
Being on East Coast, its hard to compete in full with Mid West in NAQP, but
what we can do rather than move.
I was asked to QSY from band to band many times and I did, also when I asked
someone to help me with new Mult on other band, in most cases guys QSY'ed,
really appreciate that!
Thanks to Shelby and his staff for this nice dynamic RTTY Contest, can't
wait
for the next one.

73's Andrei, NP3D
Team YCCC