[RTTY] NAQP RTTY AA5VU Single Op

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY AA5VU Single Op
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:02:38 -0500
When I changed from 20 to 40 meters, my SWR was terrible.  Had me checking
the rig's tuner, connections and even going outside with a flashlight in the
rain to see if the old W9INN fan dipole was still there. After screwing
around for way too long, I found the antenna switch as connected to the
tri-bander.  Red-faced Duh!

The rare multiplier for me was Texas. Only one TX QSO.

TNX to all for the QSOs.  It was fun!

73 Dick AA5VU

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: AA5VU