Re: [RTTY] Man these RTTYers are FAST! - Followup

To: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Man these RTTYers are FAST! - Followup
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 22:00:07 -0400
Many are Fast but some are slow.

Speaking about overseas LoTW users:

I worked TG9AKH in the same NAQP RTTY. When I downloaded my Log (10 minutes
after the end of the Contest), I FOUND TG9AKH QSL IN MY FILE!! (90th DXCC
via LoTW)
NEW ONE for me! THAT WAS REALLY FAST.

In contrary, I worked 253 QSO's with YU stations for the last 4 years - no
confirmation yet...

2007/7/29, Tom Osborne <w7why@verizon.net>:

> Hi Bob
>
> My highest QSL counts from LOTW are from RTTY stations.
>
> I uploaded 15,750 Q's in the past month and got WAS RTTY and DXCC.  Most
> of
> the WAS and DXCC cards are from RTTY op's.
>
> I am in pretty good shape for 5BWAS on RTTY when the spots come back.  I
> have 35 on 80, 46 on 40, 48 on 20, 22 on 15 and 5 on 10.
>
> I'm hoping things start to pick up on 10 and 15 this season as the spots
> start to dribble back again.  73
> Tom W7WHY
>
> K0RC wrote:
>

> Here's a follow-up regarding RTTY QSLing via LoTW.
>
> You may recall I said I had better than a 25% return rate in less than 24
> hours after the chads had settled in the chad box (old timer).
>
> Last week I uploaded 423 NAQP QSOs and now I show 213 confirmations from
> the
> NAQP... so far!
>
> That's a rate of return of 50.35% in about a week.
>
> Thanks to everyone for the Q's and thanks for the QSL's!
>
> 73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D
WAS RTTY #455 (all via LoTW)