Re: [RTTY] WF1B on a FFFAAASSSTTT computer ??

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WF1B on a FFFAAASSSTTT computer ??
From: "Scott Schultz" <scottaschultz@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 18:01:08 -0500
I finally started using the N1MM program a few years ago when I got tired of
whacking myself on the head because WF1B would no longer work with on "new"
Dell Optiplex GX110 which is far from FFFAAASSSTTT by today's standards. WIth
this change, I also started using MMTTY in FSK mode instead of my trusty old
KAM Plus. I think I made my last AMTOR contact some time in the early 90's and
I don't think I have made a PACTOR contact during this century so I don't
really miss the KAM.

Change is not always good and I made these changes kicking and screaming but
now that I have been using this combination for a while, I would never go back!

Scott N0IU