[RTTY] Plaque Received

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Plaque Received
From: "John - AI4FR" <AI4FR@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 13:20:10 -0400
Way to go Bill!!! You are an inspiration to us all. I usually make 300 to 500
qso's during the rtty tests and never turn in a log, just giving out some
points to the folks that do while I am getting caught up on my reading. But
with the plaque's on the table and WD9FTZ twisting my arm, I might just start
doing so.

Again, congrats Bill!!

John

Message: 1